- I sometimes eat chocolate for breakfast.
- Children understand things better than adults ever will.
- Portraits aren't for us, they're for the ones who love us.
- Learning to love yourself is the hardest part of the journey.
- Portraits should be printed, not wasted sitting on storage devices.
- Hugs are an acceptable replacement for hand shakes.
- Having photos taken can be scary but it's so worth it.
- The toilet paper faces forward. Always.
I'm a momma, an artist, a designer, and an iced tea drinker.
Ginger Peach and Passion Fruit are my favorite teas.
I love animals. I love dirt roads. I love old Camaros. I love people.
I listen to feel good music and typically wear flip flops. Even in the winter.
I love blending texture, print patterns, and color.
I've eaten a raw egg in a challenge. I've coached flag football.
I was prom queen. My favorite song is The Twist.
If I could go back and redo my life, I would only remember to love myself more.
My style blends
traditional elegance with a modern photo journalistic touch
for a truly unique experience.